Every year we complete several hundred specialist treatment works of medium to low value, but high importance to our clients, and we use our attention to detail and customer focused attitude, built up over many years, and transfer it to larger projects with great success.
Using our approach and method of service delivery we have undertaken many large and complex projects some of which are listed below.
- Woodridings – Construction of 2 storey extension, installation of new kitchen and bathrooms and refurbishment of balance of the property
- Larksrise – £1m complete refurbishment of 11K home
- Marina Court – Replacement of degraded lintels and concrete / brickwork repairs to 10 storey block of flats
- Dunraven – Extensive dry rot outbreak – Treatment and remedial works
- Ville au Bas – Installation of warranty covered waterproof membranes to refurbishment of farmhouse
- Tramonto – External works, finishes, and landscaping to luxury property
- Hamptone Villas – Complete refurbishment of listed property
- 4 The Laurels – Flood damage remedial works
- Merryvale –Roof & chimney works. Internal damp works to all external walls using lime based systems
- Uplands – Replacement sliding sash windows, new timber floors, replacement kitchen, roofing works, dry rot and damp remedial works
- Masonic Temple – The replacement of the roof and installation of various structural reinforcement works;
- Residence de La Plage – Roof structural improvements, replacement balcony coatings and tiled finishes;
- East View – Construction of two storey extension and replacement of the roof structure to a listed building;
- Weymouth House – The complete refurbishment of a listed 4 bedroom property and the construction of a new 3 bedroom house;
- Oaklands – External render treatment of stately home utilising mineral renders and paint systems.
Further information regarding our capability to undertake larger projects and references can be provided upon request.
We have the ability to secure bonds should your project require it. Please contact us for more information.